Obtaining value for money is always important but even more so now and as businesses start to plan to come out of the enforced hibernation.
Don’t assume that you are receiving the best value, as the evidence from similar organisations has clearly shown this is not the case.
You will be interested to know that:
- Quantified reductions have been delivered for every client since 2004
- On average reductions of 23% have been achieved
- Virtually 50% of all delivered solutions have been achieved with no change in supplier
My established and proven approach helps you to resolve these problems and allow you to focus on your core tasks. Every assignment has 3 distinct stages and they are as follows:
- Collections and analysis of the initial data.
- Once the data is obtained I will create the baseline data files, which will be submitted for review.
- In addition, I will understand the product and service level specifications by communicating with key users to ensure that the work is conducted on a like for like basis. Further information is also obtained from suppliers.
- Carrying out research & initial benchmarking. This can not only be done by approaching the market but also utilising recent market data.
- Providing feedback to suppliers, raising queries, fully understanding their proposals together with negotiations not only on cost but specific terms and conditions.
- Development & submission of results.
- I will arrange and manage the implementation process
- This can be from simply introducing a new price list through to meetings with key employees and a potential new supplier
- If new suppliers are proposed I will carry out financial due diligence and obtain written references
- I communicate the details of the meetings to all parties, confirm all the necessary actions, follow up & monitor progress
- Provide quarterly reconciliations
- Ensure supplier pricing is correct
- Confirm the actual reductions achieved
All of this can either be provided on a Contingent (Results) or a fixed cost basis.
Stop trying to manage on your own, reduce your cost base and improve your profit to keep your business moving forward.
The NGBA is here to advise you with all areas within your business and has an online marketing expert on hand to offer you assistance. To arrange an online consultation, please complete the form below.