We are looking for experienced Business Advisors
We are keen to meet experienced Business Advisors who can show us a successful track record of helping SME’s develop and grow.
It is also important that they can demonstrate a willingness to work with others to further the interests of the group and invest time to achieve group targets.
Who are we?
UK Business Advisors (UKBA) is the leading UK National organisation of Independent Business Advisers with our members chosen predominantly from the IIB. We work cooperatively to help small and medium sized companies achieve their business and personal goals. We are successful business professionals with a track record in helping companies thrive.
The UKBA is a locally led organisation and members belong to the regional group for their area. Every region works in a different way that is specific to that region’s business needs. We are the only national group that operates in this way and we passionately believe that by working like this we are delivering services that meet the specific needs of our own business communities.
The benefits of joining
Membership of UK Business Advisors delivers the following:
• A National website presence and online marketing;
• A National database of information and support;
• Regional marketing programmes developed by well established business advisers local to your area; personal and individual help and support to ensure your success and a smooth transition into the group, including mentoring support if required;
• Ability to work with a group of experienced advisors who can provide support and referrals;
• Access to marketing initiatives developed and proven locally and shared nationally.
Interested in joining our group?
Send your CV along with any appropriate case studies, testimonials and accreditation documents to: